APX Net is a leading data communications service provider offering the latest in fiber optic products to medium and enterprise customers nationwide. We are seeking a driven Agent Channel Manager to join our fast-paced environment and growing organization. We are looking for a highly motivated, creative, self-driven, candidate to join our team.
The Agent Channel Manager is responsible for generating new business opportunities through an existing Master Agent partnership and cultivating new agencies to partner with for growth.
- Proactively seek new revenue by cold calling new agents and prospects
- Generate new revenue by growing existing Master Agent/Sub Agent partners and building direct sales opportunities
- Attend sales calls to present and assist in closing APX Net opportunities with end-users
- Ensure Agents are educated and fully knowledgeable of APX Net products, processes, and procedures
- Proactively design solutions by engaging with APX Net’s venders and suppliers
- Lead solution development efforts that best address Agent and customer needs while collaborating with APX Net internal team
- Provide daily tracking of quotes and prospects within the CRM system
- Review incoming orders for completeness and accuracy and follow up to ensure the proper setup of customers
- Attend events as needed to network and grow Agent channel
- Identify and build relationships with Agents & prospects through a combination of outbound cold calling, networking, and referrals
- Create and submit accurate and timely new orders following the established sales process
- Manage and submit moves, adds, changes and deletion orders (MACD) to the existing customer base
- Conduct sales calls to determine customer needs, gain information, determine how APX can help solve business challenges, and effectively communicate the APX value proposition to prospective customers and the existing customer base
- Maintain accurate and timely customer status and forecasts utilizing the CRM system for all new prospects and existing customer sales
- Manage the existing customer base by regularly contacting customer accounts, acting as their resource for sales negotiations, and meeting or exceeding sales and revenue growth targets
- Build and maintain relationships with customers, carriers, prospects and lead sources
- Experience selling data products including, Dedicated Internet Access, Point to Point, SD-WAN
- High energy and strong level of desire for success
- Creative problem solver
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Effective presentation skills on the phone and face to face
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven track-record of success in high activity sales environment
- Experience cold calling and prospecting new Agent opportunities
BA/BS degree with 2+ years in prior telecom sales or equivalent work experience desired.
Computer proficiency: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, intermediate to advanced Excel skills a plus. Experience with CRM solutions a plus.
Apply for this Opportunity
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.