APX Net is a leading data communications service provider offering the latest in fiber optic products to enterprise customers nationwide.
The Controller is responsible for the accurate and timely financial statement preparation and maintains proper financial controls. The ideal candidate will exhibit exceptional analytical skills, attention to detail and work effectively within a fluid organization.
- Maintain and manage processes for financial forecasting and budgets
- Prepare financial reports and monthly/quarterly reconciliations
- Perform financial analysis of data and transactions to identify fluctuations for review
- Create processes to improve financial and operational efficiency
- Work collaboratively with others to support goals of operations department
- Provide support to external party responsible for tax compliance
- Interpret financial transactions and resolve accounting discrepancies
- Manage month/quarter/year-end closing processes
- Provide oversight of the accounting department policies and procedures
- Prepare and review payroll
- 7+ years of experience in accounting role, telecommunications industry a plus
- Advanced Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Must be detailed oriented and have strong analytical skills
- Experience with QuickBooks
- Strong communications skills, both verbally and in writing
Apply for this Opportunity
Please send your resume and expression of interest to email@example.com.