APX Net is a leading data communications service provider offering the latest in fiber optic products to medium and enterprise customers nationwide. We are seeking a highly organized administrative assistant to join our fast-paced environment and growing organization. The ideal candidate will have an outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
A great opportunity to learn about telecommunications and break into an industry that is full of long-term career growth. The Administrative Assistant will support and work closely with the APX team office fulfilling various administrative responsibilities.
- Answer phones and direct calls
- Order supplies and organize office space
- Assist president of sales with proposal documents in Adobe/Excel
- Maintain calendars for appointments
- Write and edit procedural documents for operations & sales department
- Access carrier & vendor portals and other support tools
- Schedule and coordinate staff/company meetings
- Other administrative duties as needed
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Consistent attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks independently
- Curious mind, quick learner
- High energy and positive attitude
- High School Diploma or equivalent; Associates Degree or higher preferred
- Two+ years of similar experience in administrative support position
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills a plus – Word, PowerPoint, Excel
- Proficient in Adobe
- Familiar with video conferencing platforms
Computer proficiency: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, intermediate to advanced Excel skills a plus. Experience with CRM solutions a plus.
Apply for this Opportunity
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.